The term ‘A SCOOP OF SUGAR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered email address is firstname.lastname@example.org . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws the United States of America.
For Cakes and Custom Cakes:
The customer will be entitled to a 100% refund up to 14 days before scheduled event or delivery if canceled by the customer or the bakery. The customer will be entited to a 50% refund up to 7 days before scheduled event or deliver. There will be NO refunds for CAKES OR CUSTOM CAKES for cancelations by the customer within 7 days of the scheduled event or delivery.
Refunds will be issued at the discretion of A SCOOP OF SUGAR and NO returns on items taken off the premises.